The attorneys of LFAP have represented the interests of business, land-owner, and nonprofit clients for over four decades. Areas of representation include the following:
Business Formation and Operation
- Business entity formations and registration, including corporations, partnerships, joint ventures, limited liability companies.
- Business entity governance, including board protocols, record protection, and management controls.
- Personnel practices, including guidance of businesses in compliance with labor and personnel regulations.
- Shareholder rights and actions.
- Contract claims and disputes.
Business Transactions and Financing
- Guidance for secured loans.
- Foreclosure of secured loans in default.
- Securitization of business investments.
- Commercial refinancing.
- Commercial mortgage backed securities.
- Purchase and sale agreements.
- Landlord-tenant lease negotiations and disputes.
- Unlawful detainer actions.
- Easement claims and disputes, including rights by prescription.
Non-Profit and Community Association Formation and Operation
- Formation and IRS compliance.
- Representation in all areas as described on behalf of for-profit entities.
- Filing for trademark protection.
- Enforcement of protected rights.
- Active prosecution and defense of all areas of representation.